Cape Buffalo african animal head digital sculpture.
High polygonal 3D model. Suitable for creations of Physical Form via 3d printing, CNC carving. For making a mold for casting, making a faux taxidermy animal. May be used for Jewelry design, interiour design, digital visualisation, for the production of illustrations. High polygon model may also be used for low polygon game ready model making through retopology, texturing, maps baking. Default size – 20cm tall (you can scale it up or down).
No any physical object included. Product includes digital 3d model only. MAX, OBJ and STL (error free) files available. You can import it into any 3d software. no textures used.
Product includes two digital 3d models of Cape Buffalo head:
- Cape Buffalo singlle mesh 3d model, UV-unwrapped (three polycount options)
- Cape Buffalo 3d model with separate horns (three polycount options)
Cape-buffalo-MAX.zip – default MAX scene contains light, cameras, background and others. Used for preview image rendering.
Cape-buffalo-UVW-single-mesh-OBJ.zip – single mesh 3d model, UV-unwrapped. Contains:
- Cape-buffalo-single-1M.OBJ – single mesh ~1 million polygons
- Cape-buffalo-single-500.OBJ – single mesh 500000 polygons (Used for preview image rendering)
- Cape-buffalo-single-250.OBJ – single mesh 250000 polygons
Cape-buffalo-parts-OBJ.zip – 3d model of Cape Buffalo with separate horns. Contains:
- Cape-buffalo-1M.obj – head part ~1 million polygons (including horns)
- Cape-buffalo-1M-horns.obj – horns part ~1 million polygons (including head)
- Cape-buffalo-500.obj – head part ~500000 polygons (including horns)
- Cape-buffalo-500-horns.obj – horns part ~500000 polygons (including head)
- Cape-buffalo-250.obj – head part ~250000 polygons (including horns)
- Cape-buffalo-250-horns.obj – horns part ~250000 polygons (including head)
Cape-buffalo-parts-STL.zip – 3d model of Cape Buffalo with separate horns. Contains:
Thank you! Please take a look at our other animal sculptures: Wolf, Bear, Bison, Deer and more…