Great White Shark Base Mesh 3d model. Also included source Zbrush ZTL file – 3 subtools, 5 subdlevels for each subtool. Suitable for creations of Physical Form via 3d printing, CNC carving. High polygon model can be also used for low polygon game ready model making through retopology, texturing, maps baking. Maybe used for Jewelry design, interiour design, digital visualisation, for the production of illustrations, making of faux taxidermy. Default size – 20cm length (you can scale it up or down).
Product includes digital 3d model only. MAX, FBX, OBJ and STL (error free) files available. You can import it into any 3d software. MAX, FBX, OBJ files UV-Unwrapped, non overlapping. No textures used. The model consists of three separate parts – Shark body, Shark eyes, shark teeth. Each part has its own UV-mapping. MAX, FBX, OBJ files have the same UV-mapping for HI and LOW polygon models.
- shark-base-mesh-MAX.zip – Default product file used for preview images rendering, includes Hi polygon model
- shark-base-mesh-ZTL.zip – Source Zbrush file. 3 subtools, 5 subdlevels for each subtool
- HP-shark-base-FBX.zip – Hi polygon model, FBX file
- HP-shark-base-OBJ.zip – Hi polygon model, OBJ file
- HP-shark-base-STL.zip – Hi polygon model, STL file
- LP-shark-base-FBX.zip – Low polygon model, FBX file
- LP-shark-base-OBJ.zip – Low polygon model, OBJ file
The files packed in ZIP. Preview images done in 3ds Max 2011 + V-Ray 2.40.03. Several preview images displays the photo of 3d printed shark scale model in plastic done using this 3d model.
Thank you! Please take a look at our other animal sculptures: Wolf, Bear, Bison, Deer and more…